Tuesday 14 May 2013

Handmade Earrings

I've always loved being creative and I really adore cute handmade stuff... In the past I use to have a whole beading kit with the pliers and everything, I made lots of gifts for my friends and family but after a while I lost interest/got too busy with other things. So recently I found some beads that were just laying around my home, and decided to create these dangly cute earrings. I love the feel of beads between my fingers, the pretty colours and just the whole from nothing to something experience... :) It's really relaxing, therapeutic and also a great/cheap way to update your look. Would actually love to get more beads to create more pretty jewelry for myself. 
 I'm very happy about the end results. ;)
And there, a whole new look.
Images - My own

6 comments:

  1. Pretty!!! I like the colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to make necklaces and bangles in high school. I never made earrings. They are so beautiful! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanx Natalia. xoxo Will pop by your blog in a minute.

      Delete

Woohoo, thank you for this lovely comment! ;)