Saturday 11 August 2012

4 Winter Loves

Feels like the longest winter ever, but that's only coz I love summer so much... I just hate getting cold, maybe coz Im so skinny,  me & Alexa Chung must have this in common... so here's my 4 fave things about winter.

1. Watching my fave movies in bed. Im a big fan of (the young) Antonio Banderas and would love to collect all of his movies, Desperado being my all time highlight. He is just so sultry. Melanie Griffith must be very pleased with herself...Ok enougth drooling!

2. Reading fashion magazines in bed. What's not to like about flipping through glam, glossy pages, daydreaming about being able to buy al the pretty & nice things. Magazines are also a goldmine when it comes to giving creative inspiration. Usually I would read a little and then jump up with a bright idea...

3. Soaking in the bath... What better way to heat up, besides enjoying a glass of shiraz beside a fireplace. I feel like an egyptian queen whenever I take a scented bath. It gives me time to reflect and relax, while Im detoxing, a great way to end the day. Im planning to turn my bathroom into my own private spa. Can't wait!

4. Eating decadent desserts. Sometimes I wish I was a pastry chef, that would've been bliss. Just the thought of being able to create sweet melt-in-the-mouth treats that everyone love. Next best thing is to buy a dessert cookbook and work from there...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Woohoo, thank you for this lovely comment! ;)