Sunday 19 August 2012

Mr Price

Recently I came across Mr Price's new website... and like the rest of you I have to admit they've done a great job. Yesterday I was browsing through their pumps and dresses and look what I've found. Sooo pretty and affordable! This LBD from Insync totally stole my heart, as it can be worn a million ways.

The silver toe-cap on the black shoes ad glamour without breaking the bank, just what we bargain-girls need to look and feel fabulous. With neutral colours like these, one can gradually build that dream wardrobe, getting rid of all the ill-fitting and plain ugly clothing that's lurking in the cupboard. Now that's an adventure on it's own!

Picture - Mr Price                Text - My own

No comments:

Post a Comment

Woohoo, thank you for this lovely comment! ;)