Friday 9 August 2013

My Pretty Vintage

Just the other day I came across this beautiful little gemstone in Milnerton, Cape Town called My Pretty Vintage. They stock these stunning cake-stands, teacups and other pretty things to hire for basically any event. They do from weddings to birthdays, baby showers, hen parties, kitchen tea's and they also offer a full service of decor set up and floral design, and they customise any vinyl or hand written signs. Pretty amazing, hey! :)
 I totally love that oh-so-pretty cake-stand... And look at that cute mug jersey! :)
 Such creativity, I adore the lace around the glass bottle.
They really have such a beautiful variety of teacups. For more info visit their website here.

Images - My own

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness how cute!

    When I was growing up there was this place in town in an old Victorian mansion where you could go and have tea parties. They had an epic dress up room and it was basically every little girls birthday dream come true. I miss that place.

    <3becky
    www.loosefromthezoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow Becky, that mansion sounds amazing, that must have been so awesome! What an experience, lucky you. xoxo

      Delete
  2. I love those cake stands! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my their tea cups are so pretty, I'm still in search of one. Hope you had a gorgeous weekend honey xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty!! I love vintage teacups and decor. I should definitely go:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been looking for a tea cup cozy (the jersey :)) for ages! Yay so happy I came across your blog and know now where to get them :)

    Loren x
    www.hellominkys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Woohoo, thank you for this lovely comment! ;)