Friday 2 August 2013

Chocolate Fudge & Winter Sun

Everything is still going well this side, I'm still having so much fun in the beautiful city of Cape Town. What I have learned so far is that this city never sleeps! ;) 
 I love spending time at food markets... Had a great time at The Market on the Wharf. 
 They had this heavenly Sweet Dreams handmade fudge in double chocolate. Mmmm...
 Me enjoying the winter sun at The V&A Waterfront! 
With my flamboyant cousin, Richard Theron. Such a fun spirited soul!
 Me in nerdy glasses. Haha! Do you think it suits me? ;)
 Love this beautiful view from the Strand. Had an awesome walk along the beach...

Images - My own

14 comments:

  1. City of Cape Town? The name kinda amused me a little. Does people a hundred years ago wore capes around in the town? hahaha *just wondering*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your imagination and way of thinking! Haha! Mmmm people did wear a lot of capes during that time... The "Voortrekkers" - Will have to google it as I can't remember what I've been tough in history class... Yikes! ;)

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous pictures! I think the glasses look great! Very jealous of your market day. Markest are probably the best people watching places I can think of, except maybe the airport.

    <3becky
    www.loosefromthezoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx pretty Becky... I agree, market days are perfect for people watching, stealing their style etc... Happy that you like the pics. :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanx Natalie... I had so much fun! xoxo

      Delete
  4. The glasses SO suit you!
    I ams SO excited for our Cape Town trip in December-such gorgeous pictures!
    I definitely need to add the The Market on the Wharf to our itinerary:)
    Lulu x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will love it... Thanx for the comment Lulu. xoxo

      Delete
  5. I love Cape Town! Great photos and love the glasses

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your pictures:-))) So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice pics! I'm so jealous that you're living in CT. I wish I could. But glad you're having such a great time :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am having so much fun, thanx Chicara. :)

    ReplyDelete

Woohoo, thank you for this lovely comment! ;)