Saturday 20 July 2013

Photo Shoots & Nail-polish

After hustling like crazy and going to interviews everyday I've managed to find this amazing new job. I really love it and at last I can say PHEWWWWWWW! I've also found this inspiring church within walking distance from me... I love the powerful word that they bring and the change that it brings into my life, but apart from that I've also....

  •  Been painting my nails in this sweet shade of mint. This brand is really cheap and although it doesn't last very long I would still go back for the equally cute lavender shade they have...  Essence Colour & Go in That's what I mint! - R21 at Clicks


  •  Visited Typo and drooled. I love this place so much and I cant wait to go back. They have the cutest notebooks, stamps, clocks, pencil cases etc... Actually need to create a special monthly Typo budget. ;)


  •  Had a relaxing walk along the Sea Point promenade... I adore nature and the stillness it brings to the mind.


  • Attended a pampering photo shoot. Don't ask how I've managed to do this, just know its for a big fashion magazine and that I will feature in it around September. I had so much fun dressing up in high end, expensive labels! :)
Images - My own

10 comments:

  1. Sounds like you've found home in CT! :-)
    Rushda xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the mint greenish blue nail polish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx Jocelyn and thanx for popping by... :)

      Delete
  3. Can't wait to see pics from the photoshoot! And I love the mint colour :)

    x Natalie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I have no clue what photo the editor will use... Thanx for the comment Natalie. xoxo

      Delete
  4. Love the nail colour and congrats on your new job!:-))))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx Desle... Your support means a lot. xoxo

      Delete
  5. That nail colour is gorgeous , glad to hear good things are coming your way , beautiful pics honey.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanx Meghan... Good things are happening. :)

    ReplyDelete

Woohoo, thank you for this lovely comment! ;)