Friday 5 July 2013

Moments of Splendour

Well so far I've had an awesome time in Cape Town, apart from the fact that my ex-long term boyfriend now wants to rekindle things... After a month! Eeek! Is it vain to say that I'm the kinda girl a guy would want to come back for... Well, lets just say that before I make any hasty decisions I will first have loads of fun! ;) 

So here's a photo diary of what I've been up to so far...
1. I've been indulging in Cape Malay doughnuts, pizza and bubbly a whole lot. And this yummy fat pieces of scrumptious calamari, yum! Feel like Elizabeth Gilbert from the book Eat, Pray, Love... ;)
 2. I've hooked up with my best friend Bianca from school, now that was an awesome big surprise... It felt real good to reconnect with someone that knows you so well. And she basically lives around the corner from me. She's still the humble, sweet girl she used to be.
 3. I've had a lovely time at The V&A Waterfront, went on a little boat around the harbour and I took loads of pictures. There's so many places I still want to visit. Would love to check out The Old Biscuit Mill and The Fairview Wine and Cheese Estate.
4. And I spoiled myself with bath-bombs and shower gel from Lush. Yay! Love their The Olive Branch shower gel... Now I understand the Lush hype. ;) I also bought myself a huge pot of that delicious Chocomania Body Butter from The Body Shop.

Images - My own

8 comments:

  1. Have you tried The Comforter from lush? :) its amazing!
    PS: I love calamari!

    Amina ∞ Oh Just One More

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got Think Pink but I saw The Comforter and thought it looked too dull. How do you make up your mind in a heavenly place like Lush? Heard it's like a milk bath... Must try it out, thanx for the tip Amina. xoxo

      Delete
  2. Looks like you're having an awesome time! And there is nothing wrong with you saying that you're the kind of girl a guy will want back.. facts are facts after all, good luck with your decision!

    X Natalie
    http://coraltintedperceptions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx Natalie... Love your lovely comment, means a lot. I've made up my mind no need to think it over. ;)

      Delete
  3. Goodluck on the ex boyfriend situation.. other than that it looks like you're having loads of fun!
    Love, Kierra Makayla

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love lush! my favorite is 'dark angels' their face scrub. also that waterfront pic looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanx for the sweet comment... Will give Dark Angels a try. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Woohoo, thank you for this lovely comment! ;)