Tuesday 9 July 2013

The Old Biscuit Mill

This past Saturday me and my sister were privileged to visit The Old Biscuit Mill in 373, Albert Road, Woodstock in Cape Town. I've read so many great reviews in magazines and blogs so I had to check this place out for myself. And I wasn't disappointed at all. It's a vibey place with an excellent food market and you'll find delicious fresh produce ranging from bread, cheese, beer, chocolate, smoothies and stunning handmade gifts. There's also numerous little shops with beautiful, heart fluttering books, tins, crockery and other art. And it's crawling with hipsters, carefree, stylish, creative personalities and very, very handsome men! ;) There's no way to fully describe this amazing experience, you'll have to see it for yourself!

This was my experience...
 1. Sweet and decadent... I bought some chocolate macaroons and I almost fainted! Divine.
 2. Savoury bliss... So many options, kinda like a food and wine tasting.
 3. Fresh produce... Loved those olives, and the bread, and the cheese... ;)
 4. Handmade delights... These creative shops had the cutest things.
 5. Sister love... Had a great time sharing this with my pretty little sis, Venessa.
6. Overall stunning... Cant wait to go back. Saturdays from 9am to 2pm.

Images - My Own

9 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Everything here looks so tasty! I want it all. xx. McKenna Lou
    www.lynnandlou.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanx Desle, I adored your Biscuit Mill post, so I just had to go there too... You were so right about the good looking guys. ;)

      Delete
    2. Haha, you just gave me another reason to go back. *wink*

      Delete
  3. You ladies are gorgeous , beautiful pics and the food looks amazing , must check it out when I am in CPT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Meghan... I had so much fun. xoxo

      Delete
  4. I loved my experience of the Old Biscuit Mill! That place is definitely not for anyone on a diet :)
    Your pics are lovely from your experience!

    ReplyDelete

Woohoo, thank you for this lovely comment! ;)