Tuesday 2 July 2013

10 Fave Things: Pretty Please

Today the sweet and pretty, curly haired Charlene from the lovely beauty blog Pretty Please shares her 10 Fave Things. It's such an honour to have her here. She's a make-up artist, mom and wife with a deep, intense love affair for beauty. ;)

 I love her recent reviews - Bobby Brown's Extra Bright Advanced Foaming Cleanser and Oh so Heavenly Pure Honey & Almond Oil Hand Serum or the Rimmel Scandaleyes Eyeliner in Bronze all well written blogposts. No wonder her blog recently hit 10 000 page views...

Thanx for sharing your 10 Fave Things with us lady. Here goes...



Mmm… only ten?! Let’s see if I can narrow it down.

1.       Top of the list is always ‘my people’. My husband and my little girl come first. I have amazing family and friends and I can’t imagine my world without them.
2.       Tattoos. I’ve got four, I want more!
3.       Comedies. I love to laugh. Any episode of Friends, and my day is made.
4.       My blog. I’m still very new to the blogging world, but I love it. And I love comments on my posts.
5.       Wine club. Three good friends and I have started our own ‘wine club’. We call it a wine club, because we drink wine. He-he.  We have a ‘meeting’ every two or three months and the host has to decide on a secret activity. We have done wine tasting, a jacuzzi party, flower arranging and a make-up lesson. It is so much fun!
6.       Belly dancing. I used to teach and perform before I had my little girl. My big passion is Tribal Fusion. I can’t wait to start it up again.
7.       Make-up, make-up, make-up. I think I may have a problem.
8.       The Walking Dead. We are only on episode 5 of the 1st season of the series, but I am hooked. I can’t really say that I like it, but I just can’t stop watching.
9.       Reading blogs has become one of my favourite things. I love getting to know people from all around the world and reading reviews.
10.   CHOCOLATE!

Wow Charlene, you're a fun loving girl with a real zest for life! Such positive energy you have.

Visit Charlene's blog Pretty Please for more beauty inspired blogposts, and if you are interested to share your own personal 10 Fave Things on my blog you can give me a little shout on Twitter @Victoriafolksy...

Image - Charlene's

11 comments:

  1. Great post! I also love Charlene's blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaahhh!!! Thank you so much for all the love!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice post - I agree about FRIENDS, an episode can immediately lift my mood

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tribal fusion? hello I want to try that , love Charlene's list .

    ReplyDelete
  5. I learnt so many awesome things about Charlene! I want her to give me belly dancing classes. Excellent post!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the wine club idea!!

    ReplyDelete

Woohoo, thank you for this lovely comment! ;)