Sunday 8 September 2013

Bath-time Cocktails

I would like to share with you my fave bath-time products, although I'm sure that most of you ladies are familiar with these already. ;) I've been using these fabulous U.K. products for some time now and they truly transfer me to happy-land. I must confess that I use my shower gels as bubble baths too especially when they smell this good. And we all know that nothing beats an indulgent, luxury bath after a long day accompanied with a glass of ahum bubbly...  What's your fave can't-go-without bath-time products?

Dirty Works Body Butter in Coconut Caress
This is a sumptuous body butter, lightly fragrance with exotic Coconut. It's so decadent and melts into my skin leaving it silky and soft. This pot really last a long time and I just love the smell of Pina Colada! I will surely buy this amazing cream again, it's the perfect cocktail for my olive skin. This great product is available at Clicks.

Imperial Leather Shower Cream in Japanese Spa 
I'm besotted with this Japanese Spa shower cream infused with a traditional Eastern blend of green tea, rice milk and jasmine to purify the skin leaving it beautifully soft. The jasmine have this blissful relaxing and soothing effect, transforming my daily cleansing into an exquisite ritual. This product is 100 % soap free and available at most grocery stores. I got this at Shoprite.

Lush Shower Gel  in Happy Hippy
I adore this shower gel, it's really like squeezing yourself a fresh grapefruit breakfast from a bottle. It's infused with bergamot oil and yummy fresh pink grapefruit juice. This product is from their Cosmetics To Go days and it was so missed that they had to bring it back. Well I love it and will definitely go back for more.You can use this zesty gel on your hair and body, perfect for waking you up in the morning! I always feel energised and carefree, like a Happy Hippy whenever I use it. ;) I got mine from Lush in the Waterfront, Cape Town.

Images - My Own

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like such an heavenly combo. Will have to try some dirty works when I pop into Clicks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should Lynette, with summer time around the corner... xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Dirty Works products. And I love the coconut scents even more!:-)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can not wait to try out the rest of the scents from Dirty Works. xoxo

      Delete
  4. I am yet to try some dirty works products, but boy oh boy do I love a good loooooong bath. I feel totally relaxed after reading this post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanx Meghan... Feel like having a good long bath right now. :)

      Delete

Woohoo, thank you for this lovely comment! ;)