Saturday 21 September 2013

10 Fave Things: Diva Desle

Yay! I'm having the dark haired beauty Desle from Diva Desle on the blog! Actress, singer, puppeteer and blogger. Yes, she's a multi - talented, down to earth lady with a bubbly personality and a very soft/big heart. And today she's sharing her 10 Fave Things. 

These are my personal favorite Diva Desle blog-posts.

Now let's learn more about this extraordinary lady, here's her 10 Fave Things.

1. I adore all shades of pink. In fact I'm crazy about it. Call me obsessed. I have pink bags, clothes, pillows, clock, ghd, bucket, toothbrush etc. If I could own a pink Mercedes Benz my life would be complete.
2. I love road tripping. Thanks to my jobs (yes I have more than one) I get to travel in South Africa 5 months out of the year. My favourite places to visit are arty or small obscure towns that people wouldn't normally go to. There is so much history and beauty in those towns.
3. I love performing. I have been doing it since the age of 4. Both my grandparents were performers and used to sing and act on stage. I have inherited their performing genes! I am most happy when I'm singing and acting on stage.
4. Coffee and chocolates are my addictions. One day does not go by when I don't have both. I just love the smell of freshly brewed coffee in the mornings. Chocolate really gets me through the day and puts me in a good mood.
5. I enjoy spending time with my family. Special moments are cooking with my mom, laying on the couch watching movies with my sister or listening to old LP's rock music with my dad. I also enjoy laughing and being crazy with my friends.
6. I love Cape Town! The city means so much to me. I love the people, the scenery and the good vibes. I enjoy going out an exploring the city and meeting new people. Cape Town is where my heart will always be no matter where in the world I am.

7. When I am alone I am always reading a juicy novel. I love getting lost in books. I visit my local library all the time just browsing through all the novels.
8. I adore dogs and hate cats. My favourites are Alsatians and Terriers. They are the best companions ever!!
9. I have an earring and dress fetish. I collect dresses and earrings. I just love the beauty of a well fitted dress and beautiful designed earrings.
10. My favourite place to be on earth is the beach. I love the sea with all my heart. It's beautiful, calming and scary all at the same time. I could sit on the beach and just stare at the waves forever! I enjoy swimming in the sea and smelling the fresh sea breeze.

Thank you pretty lady - I adored this post. :) I also love juicy novels, chocolate and beautiful flowing summer dresses! xoxo


Did you miss the previous 10 Fave Things blog-posts?
Oh no! Well here's the stunning Meghan Silva's and the cute Charlene's from Pretty Please Charlie.

Soon coming up - 10 Fave Things: Lipgloss Kisses. :)

Images - Desle's 


4 comments:

  1. Guess we have a few common points. I love performing, love dogs hate cats. Spending quality time with family is definitely a bliss!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx for the lovely comment Jocelyn, hopping over to you cute blog right now! xoxo

      Delete
  2. Love this post and getting to know the Diva a little better :)
    Have a fabulous week
    x Heather
    http://www.femmelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx Heather. Hope you have an awesome week too... xoxo

      Delete

Woohoo, thank you for this lovely comment! ;)