My recent blogposts have all been about what gives me joy, what things I like to eat and do, just basically everything that makes me happy... I believe that when you focus on positive things, knowing what you want from life and enjoying every moment of it, you will be a very happy person. Soo, the popular, beautiful lady Meghan Silva agreed to share her 10 Fave Things with us, things that gives her joy! She's the talented lifestyle blogger from Meghan Silva's Blog - one of my personal fave blogs out there. :) I particularly adore this recent creative post on her blog, for all the DIY lover's out there...
1) I love fresh clean linen , nothing beats jumping into bed and everything smells like your favorite sta soft brand and your whole bedroom is filled with this just been spring cleaned aroma.
2) I adore my Claudia Stevens facial prep foundation base (primer) it leaves my skin so smooth and silky and who can resist that.
3)Wine is my drink of choice, Shiraz and Merlot being my favorite.
4) For the chillier season that we heading into bold or bright lips are my favorite fall makeup trend i'm talking berry tones and bright pink tones.
5) Spending time with my awesome and crazy family and friends is always a favorite in my life.
6) Reading comments on my blog or sweet emails from readers and fellow bloggers is my favorite way to start the day everyone is so amazing.
7) Favorite series would have to be Fairly Legal, even though it has been cancelled I still watch the episodes I do have on repeat.
8) Favorite quote "Courage is an angel that makes the difference between a good life and a great life."
9) When its time to hit the sack I turn to my favorite bedtime drink Horlicks!
10) Pinterest still happens to be my favorite image sharing site.
Wow, what an amazing list Meghan... I love your choice of wine and I'm also all into the berry, bright lipstick tones, mmm we have a lot in common. ;)
Pssst! Visit Meghan Silva's Blog for more inspiring blogposts, and if you are interested to share your own personal 10 Fave Things on my blog you can give me a little shout on Twitter @Victoriafolksy... I also recently changed the name of my blog and lost some Bloglovin followers, so I would apreciate it if you would follow me again. - Just click on the Bloglovin Eiffel Tower on the right hand side of my blog... Thank you.
Image - Meghan's
Image - Meghan's