Wednesday 26 June 2013

My Vision Board

To ad on to the whole kinda "personal development", "what gives me joy" blogpost theme/series, I've decided to create this Vision Board... Basically it speaks for itself, like all Vision Boards do. ;) You know the fact that I love food and wine but that I also seek beauty and simple pleasures. Its great to stare at this image that represent so many facets of me, knowing/seeing what I love and want from life. Readers that follow me on Twitter @Victoriafolksy - will know that I recently relocated to the beautiful Cape Town and therefore the lack of blogposts. My humble apologies. But yes, I'm here two weeks now and soo very excited to explore this beautiful, vibrant city. I can feel the thrill of excitement rushing through my body just thinking about it. ;) There's just so much that I want to do! The adventure continues.

Collage - My own

12 comments:

  1. Good luck with your new adventure!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx Charlie, I need all the luck I can get. :) xoxo

      Delete
  2. Love it Victoria :) , I am in Cape Town we must get together sometime.

    Drop me a line on heather_debruin@yahoo.com
    x Heath

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! I'm so jealous - enjoy Cape Town xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanx Chicara. Maybe now I can get my hands on that wonderful products that you review on your blog. Lush, Typo, Yankee candles etc, I'm soo behind. ;)

      Delete
  4. "Welcome to Cape Town
    Enjoy the party
    Put on your dancing shoes
    Cape Town welcomes you...!"

    Famous Cape Town song that you have to learn now. Haha:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Desle you're a darling, love that song from Die Kaapse Klopse! ;) Feel like dancing now. Thanx lady, that's a warm welcome. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am super jealous, wish I could move back to Cape Town too... oh well, maybe one day!

    Good luck and enjoy

    x Natalie

    http://coraltintedperceptions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Natalie. Remember home is where the heart is. :) xoxo

      Delete
  7. I've been addicted to vision boards since high school. It's just so great to constantly remind yourself of your goals and where you want to be in life. I love it. Wishing you the best of luck. :) If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my photo diary from Venice. xo

    www.fashboulevard.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely pop over to your blog... Thanx for the sweet comment... xoxo

      Delete

Woohoo, thank you for this lovely comment! ;)