Tuesday 4 June 2013

Culinary Joys

We all have our favourite, favourites, right? Treats we just adore, old childhood besties like the colourful Smarties or the very fruity Rascals. Or Jelly Tots, Marmite on toast, Coco Pops... This list is really endless, I love candy and all things chocolaty, sooo here's just a few of mine... What's your fave snacks, please share and, um happy drooling. ;)


 Love this yummy chocolaty drink... Milo! Love the chocolate slab too.
 I can have Rice Krispies for breakfast, lunch and dinner... Yikes! Snap, crackle, pop!
 My favourite chocolate cookie... Romany Creams.
 Chocolate Covered Shortcake from Tumbles, oooh bliss!
Nola Buttermilk Ouma Rusks, perfect all day, any day... ;)


Psst... I recently changed my blog's name due to a break-up and I kinda lost all my Bloglovin followers. Yikes! (I learnt a very valuable lesson, yes I did.) Sooo won't you please show a little kindness and click on the Bloglovin Paris Bridge on the right side of my blog, to follow me again... Thank you everyone.   xoxo  Victoria 


Images - www.google.com

6 comments:

  1. love tumbles too , I was wondering why I wasn't getting any bloglovin updates from you will re follow you .

    Meghan Silva's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx for the Bloglovin follow Meghan... xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. My chilhood favourites are chocolate and strawberry nesquik and zoo biscuits. Wish I was 5 yrs old again!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those zoo biscuits too. :) Thanx for the Bloglovin follow. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks V! Now I'm starving! Luckily I've got Milo at home ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! ;) Thanx for popping by Charlie.

    ReplyDelete

Woohoo, thank you for this lovely comment! ;)