Thursday 7 November 2013

10 Fave Things: Lipgloss Kisses

When I started out blogging Chicara was my mentor, I truly like her unique girly style of blogging, and the fact that she never fails to entertain me on her oh-so-beautiful blog called: Lipgloss Kisses - Have you seen her blog? I mean really, it's like a yummy candy-shop, I guess the fact that she's a talented web-developer helps a lot. :) 

She was recently chosen as POND'S South Africa's Blog of the month - where bloggers pin their fave images on the PONDS Pinners board. Go have a look at her pretty + lovely pins! 

And today she's sharing her 10 Fave Things on my blog. Yep, isn't that just awesome! Thank you Chicara for taking the time to write this post. To my readers, enjoy...

I obviously love my family and we are pretty close. I also love my boyfriend and my little fur-child – Chi Chi.  But aside from that these are the 10 slightly more superficial things that I LOVE. I have a list of 100, but you only asked for 10, so here goes...

1. New York - I'm obsessed with this city. I know it's a cliché, but I just love the fast-paced lifestyle, the shopping and the interesting sidewalk food stands & restaurants that New York offers.

2. Makeup - Of course I love makeup and all things beauty. I'm crazy about beautiful packaging and trying out different products. I have so many wish list items that I wish I could buy. A girl can dream...

3. Everything and anything from LUSH. The Lush shop is my favourite shop (besides TYPO). It was basically my first stop when I visited Cape Town in December. I've loved everything I've tried from LUSH and can't wait till their website is up and running.

4. Ice-Cream - I could sit and eat Häagen-Dazs all day long. I just find great comfort in huge bowls of ice-cream/gelato. I really wish we had Ben & Jerry's and Baskin-Robbins in S.A.

5. Yankee & Village Candles - I’m a huge fan of Yankee candles, but recently discovered Village Candles thanks to Luzanne from Pink Peonies. They smell amazing! I love the black cherry scent the most. Yum!

6. Shopping - I can spend hours in a mall shopping. I can even window shop and still be happy. It’s definitely my ‘happy place’.

7. Watching TV Series - If I’m not shopping, blogging, reading or playing TV games then I’m definitely watching TV series. I watch TV as escapism so I normally watch shows that aren't too hard-hitting or intense.

8. Coffee - Oh how I love a good cup of coffee. My addiction has been fed even further by the fact that we now have a Nespresso machine. Bliss.

9. Sushi  - I have so many fave foods but I think Sushi is something I never get sick of. I’m always craving it and it always makes my tummy very happy.

10. Cupcakes - I enjoy making cupcakes. I enjoy eating them but most of all I just love looking at them. I’m crazy about anything with a cupcake-print or design on it as well. I even have a giant ceramic cupcake in my office.

Great list lady, I adore cupcakes + gelato too! I also can't wait for that LUSH website to be up and running. Need to start saving for that shopping spree. ;) 

Image - Chicara's

3 comments:

  1. Loved reading this!

    Chicara's 10 Fave Things are pretty much my top 10 fave things too, but LUSH would have been my number 1! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, ha. It wasn't really in order ;) xx

      Delete
    2. She does have an awesome list Luzanne... :) Thanx for sharing it with us Chicara. xoxo

      Delete

Woohoo, thank you for this lovely comment! ;)