Thursday 28 November 2013

The Karlie Kloss Haircut

Today I'm sharing some selfies of my new 'Karlie' ( as in supermodel Karlie Kloss ) cut. I've always envied girls with long, flowing hair  - like the pretty Laura Jane in this video...  But unfortunately I have very curly + flat hair and, when I try to grow them they always turn out straw like after a few months. The longer it gets the more brittle it becomes. Aand that's why I love this lovely haircut so much, as I will be forced to cut it all the time to keep this cute-as-a-button shape. It definitely change the way I look + feel, while the preppy fringe hide the fine lines on my almost 30 year old forehead. Also, for the first time I'm embracing my mousy haircolour... Yay! :)


Images - My own

6 comments:

  1. Aw, that's so sweet :) Love the haircut, you look so pretty!
    This is actually the first time since my pre-teen years that I've had long hair, I've always been a lover of short bobs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Laura Jane... I'm in-love with this hairstyle. :) xo

      Delete
  2. I love the new haircut! It frames your face perfectly. You look sassy and sweet all at the same time:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the lovely compliment Desle. :)

      Delete
  3. LOVE the new haircut! It suits you so much and the colour is great... keep embracing it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanx Natalie... This means a lot to me!

    ReplyDelete

Woohoo, thank you for this lovely comment! ;)