Tuesday 3 December 2013

Illustrator: Inslee Haynes

Today I'm showing of oh-so-pretty illustrations from Inslee Haynes a talented + super successful illustrator from New York City. Oh my gosh, what a life! She's so blessed and her blog takes my breath away.
Before we view beautiful images, did you know I'm about to venture into a new business? Yep, finally and at last I decided to turn my side hustle into this blog: Social Media Blooms - you will see that I'm still working on a few things, I just thought you should know and also I would obviously appreciate your support. ;) Any tips + advice... feel free to share. Also looking at doing a few guest post in the near future. But more about that later. Let's see the artist at work! :)
Inslee Haynes
"One of my very first memories is of being deeply frustrated that I had to use a brown magic marker to draw the mermaid I was working on… as opposed to the ideal purple marker I did not have. I also remember that I was wearing a diaper when this happened. So you could say I've been an artist for as long as I can remember.
I spent my childhood sketching constantly. In high school I studied fashion illustration during the summer at the School of the Art Institute of Chicago and in college I majored in Studio Art and Art History.
I founded Inslee By Design during my sophomore year at Washington & Lee University as an outlet for my love of illustration. I turned my sketches into a note card design business and ask my sorority sisters to help spread the news. That same winter I introduced my first yearly calendar… and the rest is history!
I now live in New York City where I paint, blog and sample the city’s vast selection of croissants one patisserie at a time."  -  Inslee Haynes 
 Christmas Time
 Thanksgiving

 Fierce
 Work
Eva Chen

She's sooo talented right? Visit her website over at: www.inslee.net

Illustrations - Inslee Haynes

2 comments:

  1. What an awesome post babe! This is so exciting and I can't wait to hear more about your new ventures!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Natalie... These are the things that makes life worth living. Wind's up, looking good, hope I don't sink along the way... ;)

      Delete

Woohoo, thank you for this lovely comment! ;)