Saturday 25 January 2014

Ad a Little Sparkle

Hey you, hope you're well. How's it going with the new year resolutions? Never mind, I'm just joking. Obviously that's not to say that we don't have goals, amiright? I know its all there listed in your head. :) Today I'm showing off beautiful arm-candy, sparkling fruit juice and the cutest little coffee mug.
I adore this cheerful bracelet and bought it from the pretty jewelry store Klines for R129.95 a few days ago. I like the whole layered look and the beautiful pastel shades of mint, lavender and yellow instantly stole my heart. The cute packaging are made from a recycled margherita pizza box.
Sad to say, I only recently discovered Liqui Fruit's 100 % sparkling fruit juice blend. It's super delicious + healthy, with no added preservatives. It's available in Litchi & Pine, Cranberry & Apple, Passion & Pear and also Strawberry & Orange. I got this tasty summer's drink from my local Spar for R7.99
Don't you think this little guy's the coolest. This adorable owl coffee mug are my new best friend and it sure doesn't matter how many mugs I already own, does it? This one's just tooo cute. I found it at Game for only R9.99 - lucky me! :) 

Images - My Own

6 comments:

  1. Love your arm candy and I love that mug!! Super cute. I am crazy about owls:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mug is adorable and the bracelet is so pretty - some of my fav colours at the moment!

    ReplyDelete

Woohoo, thank you for this lovely comment! ;)