Wednesday 8 January 2014

My Little Beauty-Stand

Because I'm a very creative blogger with an eye for beautiful things, this little macaroon/cake-stand became my beauty-stand. ;) I mean this is what I truly love about blogging, the fact that you start to look at things through different eyes, you basically become a stylist in many ways, especially if you take your own pictures and I would say, overall you become a more positive & cheerful person. Now this little stand is basically just a very pretty porceline sideplate with a handle (that you screw in) that I bought at Pep Home for just R14.99 - can I hear a woohoo!

And I adore the fact that my everyday beauty products fit in here perfectly and are displayed in such a cute + lovely way... There are still loads of these in store - the last time I checked. Just make sure that you inspect the product in the box too, they have two stunning vintage inspired designs in gold and silver, very glamorous. So do yourself a favor and go get one, and let me know if you did. Stay blessed!

Images - My Own

9 comments:

  1. I love shopping at Pep home. They have awesome decor for half the price. Love your cute idea. Very vintage:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Desle, I'm eyeing one of those gorgeous mirrored trays there too and so affordable, that's the cherry on top.

      Delete
  2. Awesome idea, I just bought a jar for all my jewellery while I am not at home, maybe I will get one of these for my beauty products ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw, i love your little beauty stand! so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Woohoo, thank you for this lovely comment! ;)