Tuesday 15 April 2014

Beauty Tips + Radio Presenting

Phew, I'm a little busy bee again. I'm currently doing some guest presenting on a local radio station + doing a bit of social media for them. I'm really enjoying this little adventure and I love the fact that I'm the one responsible for sharing beauty tips with the listeners out there. And I'm not even a "real" beauty blogger, yikes! Today I shared Chicara's beauty tips - and these are the ones I loved the most! :)

1. Substitute shaving cream for baby oil next time you're in the shower. This gives you a closer shave + smoother legs.

2. A light dusting of baby powder onto your oily roots does exactly the same thing as dry shampoo. It's  the perfect substitute.

3. If you're on a budget use apple cider vinegar instead of toner. It helps balance and restore your skin’s natural pH and helps even out your skin tone.

4. If you have oily roots you should never apply conditioner directly to them. You should rather start conditioning from about ear-level.

Ok, and so here's where I need you help... As a blogger I would love to share some beauty tips from my other fellow South African bloggers out there, over the radio airwaves. If you would like me to use your beauty tip related blogpost please leave me a link in your comment.

Since I've started blogging I've realised that bloggers are the real go to people when it comes to information + trends. They just have this awesome, natural ability to source the most enviable goodies and products. Forget about fashion + beauty magazines, beauty bloggers are the ones that have the most fabulous tips!. ;) Beauty bloggers are always attending fabulous events and they always have their ears on the ground.

Do you agree? So what do you say, are you willing to share your beauty secrets with me and all the waiting ladies out there?

Picture - My Own

11 comments:

  1. Wow! You are a busy bee :) Let me know what station... I'd love to tune in!! A couple of tips (if you are short)... http://prettypleasecharlie.co.za/?s=top+tip+tuesday&paged=1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I will definitely use this tip. Thank you C. Will send you a tweet later today. :)

      Delete
  3. Firstly congrats on being on the airwaves and I am loving all these tips. The baby oil one is a newbie for me and one I have to try like asap.

    Meg | Meghan Silva's Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you beautiful Meghan. :) I also enjoyed sharing Chicara's beauty tips. xo

      Delete
  4. Wow this is so awesome! Well done Victoria! xXx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cassidy. Means a whole lot to me. :)

      Delete
  5. Seems like such exciting times for you :) Thanks for sharing honey x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your new adventure Victoria!!! You look lovely behind that microphone. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Desle. I'm trying my best to hide the nerves in my voice. :)

      Delete

Woohoo, thank you for this lovely comment! ;)