Tuesday 1 April 2014

Blog of the Month: Diva Desle

I've chosen the beautiful bubbly Desle from the blog Diva Desle as this month's Blog of the Month! Desle's truly one of those amazing humble bloggers. She adores all shades of pink. In fact she's crazy about it, maybe a little obsessed. :) She also loves performing and have been doing it since the age of 4. Both her grandparents were performers and used to sing and act on stage. Wow, so talented!

Remember I started this new blog series because I want to give special bloglove to the many talented + inspirational bloggers out there. And I'm really having so much fun with this! Sooo this month I'll be giving some special attention to Diva Desle - read the first Blog of the Month post for more information.

Why I love this blog?

Her blog's fun + glamorous and she definitely knows how to make one smile. You can see that she genuinely loves the art of blogging. And she's celebrating her second year of blogging this month of April. Well done Desle! Check out this amazing giveaway on her blog right now! 

These are my all time favourite Diva Desle blog-posts.

Her Travelling Adventures.
The Glam Events she attends.
And her amazing Give Aways - Like the one on her blog right now! ;)

What do you like most about Diva Desle?

Image - My Own ( blog image, Desle's )

10 comments:

  1. Great post - I'll say it again, I love how your uplifting your fellow bloggers! You rock and Diva Desle rocks :) xXx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cassidy. Such a sweet comment, I'm really loving this blog series! :) xo

      Delete
  2. I agree with Cassidy, It is so refreshing seeing a blogger uplifting and inspiring and appreciating her fellow bloggers (instead of the usual competitiveness) I really enjoy these posts.
    Gooooo Diva Desle!! She's my fellow pink lover! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Victoria! I really appreciate the blogger love. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pick - Desle is definitely one of the sweetest bloggers out there <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely Nadia, thanx for the visit. xo

      Delete
  5. Love your Blog Love :) I also like that Desle is genuine in her posts and her interaction - very sweet lady! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True Nats, she's a bright little star. xo

      Delete

Woohoo, thank you for this lovely comment! ;)