Sunday 27 July 2014

Breakfast at Caffe Bella


I recently found this beautiful little crafty coffee-shop when I was visiting my hometown. I'm a real sucker for pretty + cute things and I really fell in love with this magical place...


My eyes were darting around the whole time, I felt so happy. The decor just spoke to my heart, there were dainty fresh flowers on my table, as well as a girly piece of artwork.


I eventually ordered a warm pot of strawberry flavoured tea for R12.00 + a scrumptious muffin for R15.00 accompanied by delicious cheese and strawberry jam. Everything on the menu's very affordable, they offer breakfast, sandwiches and cakes. Light meals that's delicious and very well presented. 


I really enjoyed the foodmarkety ambiance +  the vintage/rustic look. Caffe Bella really sourced some fantastic goodies. I love the painted old school-case in the picture above, I had one exactly like this wayyy back in Standerd 1. Admittedly when backpacks became fashionable it was hard for me to let go...


Also, right then and there I became a tea lover, I mean just look at the delicate little cup. No really, I've been stocking up on an assorted range of flavours of tea that's really, really delicious and healthy.


My fun-loving cousin Richard actually introduced me to this hidden gemstone. He really have this creative radar that will find great things + places wherever he goes. And we had such a fabulous time. :)


Caffe Bella's situated in Springbok, 50 Voortrekker Road, kinda in the heart of the beautiful Namaqualand. They also cater for small functions + you'll find awesome little gifts here for your loved-ones.   

Images - My Own

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Natalie. It's lovely there. :)

      Delete
  2. This place sounds and looks amazing.Thank you for sharing.

    Meg | Meghan Silva's Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Meghan, hope you're well. Yes I will definitely go back to Caffe Bella whenever I'm in the area. :)

      Delete
  3. Having tea in a fancy cup just makes it taste 10 times more delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Caffe Bella looks amazing! I love quaint coffee shops. Great post;)

    ReplyDelete

Woohoo, thank you for this lovely comment! ;)