Monday 11 August 2014

Blog of the Month: Coral Tinted Perceptions


Natalie Joseph's the author of Coral Tinted Perceptions, a delightful + cheerful lifestyle blog. She started blogging because she had things to say and not necessarily to someone or about anything, she kinda just wanted to be able to ramble on and see if there are people out there who would make sense of her ramblings! :)

This pretty brown-eyed girl really adores her family, all things football, travelling and yep, blogging! She's the baby in her family and have been told that her smile can light up a room. Natalie's down to earth and really lovely and when you read her blog this comes through beautifully.

Follow Natalie on Twitter or Instagram to see how she spends her days. Also check out one of her recent blog-posts called: What's in my bag???  She's very organised + smart. Ooh, and I must admit that I'm soooo inlove with her handbags.

Image - My own

3 comments:

  1. You are such a sweetheart, Victoria! Seriously, THANK YOU x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Nats blog, whenever I need a soccer update I head over... the sporty eyecandy is also a bonus .

    Meg | Meghan Silva's Blog

    ReplyDelete

Woohoo, thank you for this lovely comment! ;)