Monday 26 November 2012

Blueberry Cheesecake

Yesterday, before lunch ( no stupid rules for me ) I opened a tub of Country Fresh, Blueberry Cheesecake Ice cream. And then I had my first indulgent spoonful, for the first time. Yes for the first time, if I had it in the past I must have been a baby because I can't recall any memories of it. As a self-confessed chocoholic I always grab chocolaty flavors, whether it's biscuits, cake, sweets or well, in this case ice cream.

Well not anymore, not after realising what I've been missing all this time. Sweet, feather-light creamy indulgence seduced me into a foreseen life-long love affair. Blissfully delicious, heaven on earth! :) I'm actually looking forward to try out a slice of the actual cheesecake as well. I L♥VE, L♥VE, L♥VE the taste of this ice cream!

Picture - www.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Woohoo, thank you for this lovely comment! ;)