Friday 23 November 2012

I'm ready

Honestly I can't believe that this year Christmas me and Basil will be together for a whole, well two years... I did pray long and hard for a decent guy, no really, I didn't make use of that self-help books to find my partner... You know those books that lay out the rules about how to basically catch the guy by playing hard to get. No that's not for me, I prayed to God that He will send me someone, that He finds suitable for me for life.

Anyway, so me and Basil are still going strong and yes actually we are ready to tie the knot, sometime very soon! :) Soo delighted, such an adventure that's still waiting for us. Like the Bryan Adams song says, "I'm ready to love you."

Picture - www.weheartit.com

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thankyou for the lovely comment, I have just been thinking about you... Take a look at this link, I think it's really amazing. :)www.spiritword.org.za/miracles/ I just watched it and also said a little prayer for you.

      Delete

Woohoo, thank you for this lovely comment! ;)