Tuesday 27 November 2012

Crunchy Carrots

Maybe it's just a typical end of the year sickness but for some time now I experienced a horrible slump. Being tired all the time, wake up tired, go to bed tired to the point where I would look forward to weekends, just to wake up on a Monday morning, still feeling like a deflated balloon. And flipping through magazines I would try to find potions and pills to pop, just so that I could get rid of this haunting feeling.

Now the thing is, I'm not into pills and I rarely get sick. My sickness is basically low blood pressure and in the past I tried very strong iron pills which made me sick, I felt nauseous and bowl movements became irregular causing bacteria to build up. Which led to nasty infections... I've also tried Bio Plus the energy tonic that's very effective but that left me with a burning tummy, which can actually lead to stomach ulcers in the long run...

Still pondering whether to buy expensive multivitamins like Spirilina, the reason why is just, I'm actually growing into a real organic lady. And I've heard some pills just give you expensive urine. Anyway what's wrong with wanting to be healthy the way nature intended. Like ginger is just great to beat to those awful period pains and garlic proves to be a great anti-fungal remedy. Tried and tested! :)

Which brings me to the benefits of carrots, best eaten raw really lifted my mental and energy levels in a big way. I snack throughout the day on this orange roots and after a while it obviously becomes part of your beauty/health regime. Their tasty and crunchy and really very healthy. It's just one super miracle working, beat-the-slump power snack.

        The Benefits

✽ Improved vision.
✽ Anti - ageing.
✽ Healthy glowing skin.
✽ Cleanse the body.
✽ Energy & vitality.

Now I know why rabbits are always full of va va woom! ;)

Picture - www.weheartit.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Woohoo, thank you for this lovely comment! ;)