Friday 14 December 2012

GetSmarter: Career Guide 2013

I'm one of those that likes to do some retrospection over, well everything... I do it every year, the day before my birthday and also just before the year I'm in comes to an end. I think it keeps me balanced and also most importantly, it keeps me on my toes, and very well aware of what's happening around me. I'm delighted to share the GetSmarter 2013 Career Guide with you to help you start the next year a step ahead of the rest... ( I had the privilege to study with them this year and they always keep me updated with e-mail newsletters, they send me their Career Guide yesterday, so now I'm sharing their link with my loyal readers, have fun... )
 
The Career Guide offers you...
  • Tips on how to advance your career and reach your goals within today's rapidly changing South African work landscape.
  • Learn what skills are now most relevant in the 21st century world of work .
  • Find out how you can adapt your current skill set to achieve the career success that you desire.   ( Amazing info hey, download your free GetSmarter 2013 Career Guide here! )

    "The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read or write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn and relearn" - Alvin Toffler




2 comments:

  1. Hi Victoria

    Thank you very much for your blog post on our 2013 Career Guide. We're so glad you like it!

    All the best for 2013!

    The GetSmarter Team
    http://www.getsmarter.co.za

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much, I'm really looking forward to the launch of the Graphic Design Course... I think it has my ame on it, well with the great discount for past students I will definately enroll! ;)

      Delete

Woohoo, thank you for this lovely comment! ;)