Thursday 6 December 2012

My Home

There's something magical about turning an old "ugly" building into a place that you can call home... I will start this amazing adventure with Basil at the end of December when we will move into a new place, that at this point still look very unappealing. First thing that I wanna do is get rid of all the mouldy smells, thinking about brewing strong coffee, cooking a pot full of orange peels and baking slices of bread soaked in vanilla essence. Also thinking about lots of flying walls for all my stacks of books and picture frames. I'm also very fond of wall art those that pop with colour and that's dirt cheap, love those beauties from Sheet Street alot. Even better when you can create it yourself, I want to create beauty without appearing trashy and commin... Well at this point ideas are spinning through my head as you can see. :) Here are more inspirational decor ideas and here  and here! All from my Pinterest pinboards, enjoy...
 
Picture - www.pinterest.com 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Victoria, wow we love that you love our wall art. Thank you for mentioning us in your lovely blog post. We appreciate it. Fell free to contact us regarding our exciting new stuff. You are also welcome to find out from us what we are working on and what's new from our trends department.

    Keep in touch
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou for the lovely comment, I really love the decor from Sheet Street and would love to hear about all your beautiful new trends... You're such a great brand! xxx

      Delete
  2. love decor and bedding stuffs from sheet street.
    just bought a new bedding, will put it on thi weeekend. come over my blog and check it out.

    ReplyDelete

Woohoo, thank you for this lovely comment! ;)