Saturday 9 March 2013

3 Favourite Blogposts


1. Jasmin on Jupiter - Besotted with this lovely vintage feel blog, she's a lover of thrift stores, red velvet cupcakes and travelling. I love her post about printing her Instagram photo's on wooden blocks. So creative, oh and then she showed these cuties at the Design Indaba. Read more about her designs called Photoblox here!

2. Diva Desle - I love this blogger's sense of style, she's also very beautiful and down to earth. Here she picked her fave accessories from Style 36. Love those red All Stars, very retro! ;) Also check out her adventures at the Fairview Cheese and Wine Estate... 

3. Lipgloss Kisses - This pretty lady recently picked the 15 beauty products she would repurchase. I adore her girly creative blogging... Also read the in depth guest post she did a while ago on my blog. By the way, love the Zam Buk Cherry Lip Balm and those lovely Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains.
1st Image - My own 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Victoria for the kind compliment. It means a lot to me! Xxx

    ReplyDelete

Woohoo, thank you for this lovely comment! ;)