Thursday 21 March 2013

A Vintage Fairytale

 On the 22 of December 2012 our family celebrated the wedding of my darling aunt Cathy, themed "A Vintage Fairytale" She married her long-term boyfriend Vernon van Wyk in this beautiful landscape of the Kalahari. They chose this adventurous venue at Khamkirri on the northern bank of the Orange River near the Augrabies Falls. Our family had a blast of a time at this lovely place, having fun, just enjoying our time spend together.

We stayed at this venue for two days and then went to the Augrabies Falls. During our stay at Khamkirri we slept in tents among other, I loved the whole camping vibe! After the celebrations me and my silly cousins slipped to the lapa for bubbly galore until the wee hours of the night, fun memories... This was one of the best vacations ever, serene and fabulous all at the same time. Oh how I miss this place, did you spot me in our family picture? :) These beautiful pictures were taken by this awesome couple called Andre & Selma from Expressions Photography.

Images - www.expphoto.co.za                                Text - My own

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Gorgeous bride and wedding party. The wedding venue sounds amazing. I love everything vintage the decor is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx Catriona, for now I can only drool at wedding pictures, (yours included)while I wait for my own wedding bells, but hey some day! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful wedding and beautiful family. So romantic;-)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx Desle, having a good photographer is a must at any wedding. Thanx for popping by! Take care. :)

      Delete

Woohoo, thank you for this lovely comment! ;)