Friday 1 March 2013

Relax Little Girly

Oh my word the weekend is here! ;) Yayyy! Well every week when I sit at my desk at work, I always daydream about how I can't wait for Friday and how I basically just want to come straight home, take a splash and then hop straight into bed and then drift into pure relaxation... However when the weekend eventually arrives I hop around all over the place, doing this and that, cleaning here and running there, that is until Monday morning, when my weekend daydream starts all over again.

But after one horrible week, wont go into the details, ok I will, I lost R1400.00 because I didn't update my residential details at bank, (use to live in Milnerton now I live in Kathu) that among other things that I really shouldn't mention, I actually did just that. I came home, took a splash and jumped straight into my cute new cupcake pj's from Mr Price and now I'm sitting here, beer in one hand, telling you my story...

And oh it feels so good, but I don't want to chat too long, because I made a promise to myself to just totally relax. Well maybe I'll just do one quick last flip through the latest issue of Destiny Magazine before I cover myself with, yes a blanket, I just can't sleep without or at least covering my feet... :) Oh and how I love the free Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Suede Lipstick that came with the magazine, worth R150.00! Just love free goodies, don't we all. :) Hope you have a lovely weekend too.  

Image - www.favim.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Woohoo, thank you for this lovely comment! ;)