Thursday 28 February 2013

Little Funny Things

Normally I'm very serious but sure we all have a silly side. Here's mine.

I'm amused by people wearing poorboy caps, ha ha, they remind me of frogs. What's that guy's name from "Wind in the Willows", yes Mr Toad. :) Weird I know.

I hate the marble eyes of teddy bears, it seems that they always look straight at me, and I always feel they look kinda sad, I think it has to do with the stitching on their mouths. But oh, their so adorable!

All cats appear very snobbish to me, I just get that aristocratic vibes from them. Unless their ally cats, then I get gangster vibes from them. :)

I've been put of by jelly, read that the gelatin are extracted from animal tonsils, so now whenever I have to eat this wobbly dessert I try not to think about it.

Not fond of high low mini dresses. Really cool fashion trend but as the longer lenght dress, not the mini, simply because it makes me look like cockroach with that rounded end. Yuck.

And lastly the whole horse meat debacle have changed the way I look at processed meat forever. They've already found traces of donkey meat in deli's around South Africa, without stating so on the packaging. Think I must turn vegetarian...

Image - www.weheartit.com

3 comments:

  1. I hate cats to the max. Lol yes the meat debacle is very funny but also really gross at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right,very gross...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teddy bears need their owners to take care of them. Whether they're expensive antiques, artist bears or much-loved childhood friends, teddy bears deserve to be treated well. Daily wear and tear is tough on your bear - treat him carefully or he may need hospitalization and expensive repair. cute teddy bear names

    ReplyDelete

Woohoo, thank you for this lovely comment! ;)