Sunday 10 February 2013

12 Declarations of Confidence


  1. I'm the head and not the tail.
  2. I know that I have a great future ahead of me.
  3. I have the ability to reach all my dreams.
  4. I'm a woman of great strength and nothing will stand in my way.
  5. I'm compassionate and full of love for others.
  6. Blessings, goodness and mercy will always be my portion.
  7. I know, with the right choices I will achieve success.
  8. My mind is filled with clarity and I have a bright future ahead of me.
  9. I'm positive and courageous.
  10. I have a zest for life and all my days are filled with laughter.
  11. I know that if I trust God everything will be well.
  12. I'm a beautiful lady that deserves only the best.


Image - www.favim.com

2 comments:

  1. Wonderfully positive post to get my week started. I love no 6 :)

    p.s your blog is lovely.

    Catriona
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx Catriona, what a lovely comment, so glad you love it...

    ReplyDelete

Woohoo, thank you for this lovely comment! ;)