Monday 18 February 2013

Victoriabasil turns 1

Honestly, I almost forgot about this... ;) Well then, a big thanx to all my loyal readers for taking the time to visit my blog, much appreciated. I started this blog out of my need for self-expression and because I love beautiful things, one year later and I'm still enjoying blogging. So here's to many followers, comments and blogposts but most of all, here's to hope, peace and love. Oh and joy, wisdom and fun! :)

Image - www.pinterest.com                                 Text - My own

10 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your awesome blog!!!! Much love. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So kind of you to say that, thanx Desle. xoxo

      Delete
  2. Congrats on your 1 year , that's really awesome .

    xo Meg

    http://meghansilva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really almost forgot... Thanx Meghan, your comment means a lot! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Belated Blog Birthday! I always enjoy your posts :)

    So much prettiness and inspiration.

    Catriona
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet comment, thanx Catriona... xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Woohoo, thank you for this lovely comment! ;)