Thursday 14 February 2013

Everyday Gestures of Love

I believe everyday should be Valentine's Day and I truly believe it's possible if your committed to work at it. Yes I know with ones job and other things on the priority list it can be a bit of a challenge to achieve, but little things like "please and thank you" or just allowing and overlooking certain things can make a huge difference. ;) Respect and creativity also plays a big part in making someones day, overall it's in the simple things...

Here's 4 awesome gestures of love.

1- Buy one of that flirty "I love you" mugs and make him a delicious cup of coffee, make it extra special by warming the milk or ad some cream for decadent yummyness. Note - Get up before him.
2 - Write a cute love note around his breakfast plate.
3 - Give him a cute clear glass bottle with multiple love notes too read. Tie with a sweet ribbon.
4 - Compile a CD with romantic love songs and design the CD cover yourself. I adore Babyface, Luther Vandrosss, Bryan Adams, oh and Barry White. Yes I know, soo cheesy but what the heck! :)

Image - www.favim.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Woohoo, thank you for this lovely comment! ;)