Saturday 23 February 2013

Saturday Adventures

My Saturday started with a cup of delicious coffee and a bowl of All Bran Flakes. I found these dotty crockery around last year, at Pep Home for just R14.00, yes for both. Their beautiful!

Later I decided to organise my bathroom cabinet, because at the end of the week some products are honestly laying around all over the place, even on my kitchen table... You'll find a lip gloss next to the kitchen sink, body cream in my study, vitamins on my coffee table. That's me. ;)

Then I prepared lunch... Well it's actually leftovers from last night. Barbecue chicken, roast potato and tropical stir fry, there's pineapple bits in there.

I plan to spend the rest of the day reading a new book, Agaat by Marlene Van Niekerk, send to me by Fair Lady Magazine. I really love her well written , sensitive, brutally honest writing style. Her first novel Triumph, really blew my mind away, not for the faint hearted, and this one promise to be even better, reviews call it another triumph. ;)

Happy Saturday.

Image - My own

2 comments:

  1. R14! that's such a bargain :) How are you finding the BB cream, everyone's raving about it. Not sure if should give it a try. Looks like the perfect Saturday to me.

    Happy Sunday
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx pretty lady, Garnier BB cream is a bit too oily for my combination skin, so nowadays I'm mixing it with my everyday foundation. :)I think it will work perfect during the winter months, when my skin tends to need more moisture. xoxo

      Delete

Woohoo, thank you for this lovely comment! ;)