Wednesday 27 March 2013

Beauty Storage

I found this cute container at Pep Stores a while ago for R22.00. Let me tell you, I wanted to buy all of these delightful shades they had in store all for myself. ;) There were pale blue, lime green and this lovely baby-doll pink!
This is great for when you go on exotic travel destinations! I wish...
 The smaller ones were around R10.00 each, so I ended up filling them with beauty products and earring studs, and then I gave them away as Christmas Presents to my mom, sis and cousins...
I made this one for my 8 year old little niece, well obviously she loved all those pretty bows, she totally adored her gift. Hello, a girl her age also have her little favourite things to to keep. ;)  I think this is something that they can use forever, don't you think?

Images - My Own

2 comments:

  1. I love these! I went into Pep home the other say and bought some awesome inexpensive decor items. They have cool stuff for really cheap prices. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay for bargain buys! Thanx Desle, happy Easter weekend! xoxo

      Delete

Woohoo, thank you for this lovely comment! ;)