Sunday 14 October 2012

Bubbly Treat

To relax, nothing beats a relaxing bubble bath. Definitely a fabulous way to unwind and prepare for a new week. I love turning my bath time into a wondrous celebration and lighting candles along the side of the bathtub always makes it magical.

Well I certainly like to light up aromatherapy candles that are lavender and chamomile scented. Lavender and chamomile are well known for their calming effects on the body and mind.

And for that extra enjoyment and bath time bliss I always try to sip on a big glass of red wine while I'm having a soak. Using decadent bath products are the obvious treat and well deserved, cherry-on-top! I'm so inlove with the Chocolate Pudding Bubble Bath from BODYTHRILLS... MADE WITH: Belgian chocolate, cocoa butter, peppermint, shea butter, cinnamon and soy milk.

It's so luxurious and smells good enough to eat. It's all 100% handmade and homegrown and includes shower gels, bath teas, body polishes, face masks, body butters, foot scrubs, facial washes and massage oils as well as bath crystals, body spritzes, body polishes and aftershave balms. Perfect to make every bath an magnificent event. Visit them here! http://www.bodythrills.co.za/

Having a bubble bath on a Sunday night sure is a wonderful way to end the weekend! :) xoxo Vics

Picture - Weheartit
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

1 comment:

  1. The Body Thrills chocolate pudding bubble bath is one of my favourite bathtime indulgences too! Great minds...

    ReplyDelete

Woohoo, thank you for this lovely comment! ;)