Saturday 13 October 2012

High on Life

Three easy steps to motivate yourself...

1. Try to surround yourself with confident people who are driven and high on life. "Birds of a feather flock together" ;)

2. Read books that fill you with optimism. I personally like fashion magazines coz I find them colorful and uplifting. Then again, nothing beats the Holy Bible...

3. Put up motivating posters and quotes on your workstation that will spread positive energy and drive away any depressing thoughts... Recently I fell in love with using Sticky Notes, the paper and digital ones. It's just so cute. I'm also able to write inspiring words on them and change the colors as I wish.

Have a fun weekend and great week ahead! xoxo - Vics :)

Picture - Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Woohoo, thank you for this lovely comment! ;)