Tuesday 2 October 2012

Perfume Review: Elie Saab

I got a sample of this delicious scent in one of my fave magazines a while ago... I'm a total magazine freak, haha. :) So here's a review of this Oriental Floral, beautiful smelling perfume. It's new in South Africa, big drum roll please!

ELIE SAAB LE PARFUM

Radiant, voluptuous, addictive

The top note opens on a sun-kissed, radiant orange blossom, as an ode to light.

The middle note develops into a jasmine absolute, a legendary flower in perfumery, imparting voluptuousness and elegance to the fragrance. It combines with a pure, modern patchouli heart.

The base note unfolds into a cedar woody accord adding character and a lingering trail, while the honey rose envelops the composition in a beautifully addictive note...

Sounds great hey, well this is a review from their website... Personally I think it's a very grownup, spicy smell, something that I wouldn't actually wear myself, as I'm more of a gourmand girl... (I love perfumes that smell good enough to eat, like my old fave, 5th Avenue.)

However the smell does last for the whole day and becomes more softer, actually very lovely, reminding me of luxurious upper class ladies... And yes I felt very expensive the whole day. Expect to pay around R675.00 for a 50 ml

Picture - eliesaab.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Woohoo, thank you for this lovely comment! ;)