Thursday 25 October 2012

Sweet Basil

 
So I've been dating my darling boyfriend for almost two years now, and yes during this time we have seen each others true colours. You know the screams and fights, hormonal tantrums and all the rest . ;) We don't agree on everything and sometimes his irritating habits get to me. But I guess I've made up my mind, he's the one for me, my sweet Basil... So how happy was I when he mentioned the big M word... There's just something so special and precious when two people that's inlove commit to each other, wanting to be there, being a witness to each others lives. ( I got that from the movie "Shall we dance", but still, I think it's sooo sweet and lovely and true.) Aah girls will be girls and yes marriage will always be something special, I mean what's the point of getting married if you don't regard it as the biggest most special event of your life... We don't have a date yet but I know that it's coming soon... Love really makes the world go round. xoxo Vics
 
Picture - Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Woohoo, thank you for this lovely comment! ;)