Wednesday 17 October 2012

Ombre Hair


 
 Actually I''ve been wearing ombre hair for a very long hair... Have been dyeing my hair in lighter colours since I can remember, just to get rid of my own natural, mousy hair colour. :) And what do you get when your hair grows out... yes OMBRE HAIR. With this colour one obviously needs a very good haircare regiment... Everybody hates hair that becomes like straw, right? That's actually one of my main concerns, dry hair... I just hate it and then I always have a cut, so my hair never really get the chance to be long and wavy. (Like the angels in  Victoria's Secret, haha very funny) Luckily, for us, um regular girls there's loads of lovely products on the market to combat that little problem... :) So after a lot of consideration, I will actually colour my hair again. Cant wait!  xoxo Vics
 
Picture - Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Woohoo, thank you for this lovely comment! ;)