Sunday 28 October 2012

Stay Informed

  •  

Don't you all just love technology, I mean I just love the way information are always just a click away ... Being informed have just become so much easier . Hooray ! :)

Here's a few of my fave...
  • I'm totally inlove with the new postal beauty service Britebox . I did write about them a few weeks back ... It's an amazing way for us ( girls on a tight budget ) to test out lovely products and brands and then afterwards buy what works for us ! And for R130 it gets delivered to your doorstep ! Truly such an excellent service to subscibe to .

  •  Since I started pinning on Pinterest the fab online pinboard I'm hooked . I think it was made for people like me who likes to go through magazines and collect pretty pictures . I feel like a little girl when I'm pinning all those great quotes and foodie graphics . Bliss !

  • I live Kathu, a mining town deep in the Kalahari . A place that really grows on you after some time . Well they have this amazing free local newspaper called the Kathu Gazette that I find very informative and inspiring as it keeps everyone up to date . I think they are one fabulous team looking after their community in such a wonderful way, and for that they deserve a big award !!!

  • When it comes to fast instant news updates Twitter are still the best . You just have to go on there and do a bit of scrolling to see whats going and who said what, all over the world . Now that's an awesome way to stay informed . ;)
Picture - Google, Pinterest, Kathu Gazette       
Text - My Own

No comments:

Post a Comment

Woohoo, thank you for this lovely comment! ;)