Thursday 10 January 2013

Little Adventures

Time really flies when your having fun, wish I could still be on holiday. I'm still trying to adept to the new year and the resolutions that I've made. Better said then done. Well this is what I've been up to so far...

I've been eating a whole lot of take-aways. ( Bad girl I know, but hey my fridge had one hell of a meltdown. )

I've been planning how to decorate my new home... For now I'll stick to a Moroccan theme.

I've been splurging on nothing really, I'm poor as a church mouse after spending all my money this holiday! But boy, did I enjoy that! I've been to Khamirri resort for a wedding and had a blast at the Augrabies Waterfalls. You can read more about Khamkirri here, but yes it was great spending time with my beloved family.

I've been reading "Woman & Home" magazine a lot. I really enjoyed the little book with short stories in the latest issue, it left me inspired to start writing myself!

I've been wearing beautiful dresses. In the picture above I'm wearing a stunning dress from Fashion Express for just R160 - 00. ( This is what I wore to the wedding ceremony. )

I've discovered a new love for traveling. I'm saving for another lovely trip where I can watch magnificent sunsets...

I've been struggling with low blood pressure, always have but with the Kalahari summer heat I'm feeing like a deflated balloon. Still need to find a remedy.

I've been inspired by an article in the January 2013 "Home" magazine about the Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens! Would love to get married ( oneday/someday ) there, totally magical, such a lovely place. :)

I've been indulging in Magnum's "Death by Chocolate". Well surely I don't wanna die but talk about decadent, heavenly and soo delicious! Love that icecream...

I've been creative with lemon, vanilla and pineapple essence, been boiling that in a little pot, non-stop to create my own aroma therapy. What have you been up to?

Picture - My own

No comments:

Post a Comment

Woohoo, thank you for this lovely comment! ;)