Sunday 20 January 2013

Step Out In Style

Totally adore these fashionable shoes and bags from Jet and Mr Price. Such a great way to look good for less, yay! I'm not complaining at all. :) Besotted with these mouthwatering shades, soo pretty and sexy, just what I need to update my wardrobe, just perfect to spice up my back-to-work look, allowing me to stay pretty all day long. Already bought myself those ridiculously stunning mint slingback wedges, so comfy and cute. Being a girl rocks!
 
Text - My Own

3 comments:

  1. Love the red clutch bag and leopard print heels. So me!:-) http://divadesle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they sure are pretty,I also love that leopard print heels, very bold and beautiful. Thanx for popping by sweet lady...

      Delete
  2. Helloooo there leopard print heels! And so reasonable! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Woohoo, thank you for this lovely comment! ;)